Thursday, October 30, 2014

An introduction, and some goals

Hello,

I am bran new to this world of blogging (so bare with me). Last year i discovered a love for ocrs i did 2 spartan races, one in amesbury mass, and the other in fenway. This year i joined a running team and  i am on schedule to run 20 events this year (19 races, mostly ocrs a few 5k road races, an ultra, and a goruck) next year i plan to run more, and to compete at higher levels. A few of my goals are: sub 6 min mile, sub 20 5k, an hour and 10 min 10 mile time. My race goals are an ultra marathon, marathon, half marathon. Plenty of obstacle course races, probably a few 5k road races, some trail races. Handstand push up, behind the back handclap push up, plenty more body weight strength training goals. The point is i am planning on a bunch of stuff next year, and this will be where i document them from now on. I hope to inspire others to do more, and exchange advice on training and gear and food. This is just the beginning of a wonderful ride, i hope to look back and see my growth in the following months.

Thanks for reading
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment