Sunday, January 11, 2015

Plant fusion product review

In case any of you were wondering, my protein shake of choice is the Plant Fusion. I am  big fan of the taste. I am lactose intolerant, and when i was doing whey it did not agree with me (constant gas). I drink these shakes everyday, I even started making cookies and bars with this powder (recipes, and reviews are next on the list). I tried some others, the only one I remember was garden of life raw. I really did not like the way it tasted, I think it was chalky, and did not mix as well as the plant fusion. this powder is fine, and mixes really well. I use almond milk, I have read way too many things about soy, and its negative affects on the body. I like that this is made from quinoa and amaranth, and gmo free. I have only had the chocolate flavor, i have discovered in a protein shake chocolate flavors are the best, it hides any bed flavors easily. It has bcaa from peas and a bunch of other goodies from plant sources.


So if you are looking for a protein source, and want it to be vegan, and allergy free, this is a great choice

No comments:

Post a Comment